TgForce 3D Impact Running Sensor
is on back order
Real-Time Feedback of Tibial Shock when Running.
- 3D Peak Positive Acceleration of the tibia while running.
- Impact information in real-time through visual or audio feedback.
- Real-time tibial shock & cadence data for evaluating and transitioning to a lower impact running gait.
- Record up to 30 000 steps in sensor internal memory.
- Charts and Exportable data for further analysis.
- A lightweight Wireless Sensor.
- Free TgForce 3D companion App available on the iTunes App store
- Set a specific maximum g threshold (the gMax), and the App will let you know immediately if you exceed it while running. It also provides Cadence, Footsteps, and Elapsed time.
- Transition to lower impact running
- Gait evaluation and retraining
- Injury prevention
- Running shoe comparison
- Ground reaction forces assessment
- iPhone 5s+ with iOS 11+
- iPad with iOS 11+
- iPod Touch 6th
In the Box:
- One TgForce 3D rechargeable wireless sensor
- One USB recharging cable
- One Velcro band for attachment